Frequent Questions

Are there Indoor airPLUS labels, plaques, and certificates? How can I get them?

Indoor airPLUSEPA provides Indoor airPLUS labels to accredited HERS Providers.  The label is applied to the electrical panel of each home beside the ENERGY STAR label.  An Indoor airPLUS certificate should also be provided to the homeowner at the time of occupancy and can be printed by Raters or Providers with approved software.  Indoor airPLUS partners can also order plaques, signs, and banners from independent vendors. Contact an Indoor airPLUS account manager for assistance at the Indoor airPLUS Mailbox.

Have more questions? Submit a request