Frequent Questions

Do I need another inspector to qualify for the Indoor airPLUS label?

Indoor airPLUSYou need a Home Energy Rater to verify your home meets the Indoor airPLUS construction specifications. The same Home Energy Rater used for the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Program can complete the required Indoor airPLUS Verification Checklist and perform these inspections at the same time as those for ENERGY STAR certification.

Have more questions? Submit a request