Frequent Questions

Can EPA send someone to check the IAQ in my or my child's school?

Unfortunately, EPA does not have the resources to test schools for IAQ problems. If you suspect a problem in your school, you can likely work with your local health department to determine the nature and extent of the problem.

We keep a list of state contacts on our site at  just click on your state.

Have more questions? Submit a request